Updated 23 December 2019
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We Use the Following Cookies
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website or use a shopping cart.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Who We Share Your Data With
We share your data with the following service providers:
- Google Remarketing – we use Google’s Remarketing cookie to market products and services we think may be of interest to you. You may see our adverts on Google’s Display Advertising Network of partner websites and Google’s own search results pages. We aim to carefully select the products and services we remarket to you, and do so based on the pages you have visited on our website. To opt out of Google Remarketing, set your Google Ad Settings.
- Ecwid eCommerce and PayPal – We use Ecwid eCommerce to process transactions on our website. You have the right to access your data, delete, edit, restrict certain data uses. On beginnerspassiveincome.com/store, head over to Sign In and enter your account. You can update or delete your information there. If you require any assistance, please contact email@example.com. Learn more on Ecwid’s website here.
- Zotabox – for popups and banners https://info.zotabox.com/privacy-policy/
- Mailchimp – to send email communications and marketing efforts. https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
Where we Send your Data
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.